- Vidyo Cloud
- VidyoRoom™ SE
- VidyoRoom™ HD-40
- VidyoRoom™ HD-3
- VidyoRoom™ HD-100
- VidyoRoom™ HD-230
Six Key Reasons Why Customers Choose Vidyo
Conventional video systems lock you into custom hardware, specialized chips, and a heavy-duty infrastructure just to support multiple participants in a conference. Vidyo solutions are different. Because the Vidyo architecture sidesteps compute-intensive bottlenecks like transcoding, components like VidyoRouter™ run as software on mainstream server and virtual platforms.
Powered by Intel CPUs, VidyoRoom™ and VidyoPanorama™ systems deliver greater performance and value with every generation. As for personal conferencing, Vidyo apps and plug-ins run on the computers and mobile devices you already own. Because Vidyo solutions leverage the power of mass-market platforms, Ultra HD conferencing is as affordable as a voice-only call.
With Vidyo, native Ultra HD and multipoint capability combine high resolution and fidelity with incredibly low latency, even over the public internet and wireless networks. With click-to-connect simplicity, guests can participate from their computer or mobile device, or from any vendor’s conference room system.
Enhance collaboration with multi-party content sharing, a Vidyo-exclusive feature where multiple participants can share and edit content into the conference at the same time. And thanks to loss-less cascading — where multiple VidyoRouter components act as one — quality is consistent even in large conferences spanning multiple geographies.
Any network link — particularly Internet and wireless connections — can suffer from congestion and packet loss. When bad stuff happens, only Vidyo solutions gracefully conceal errors when necessary, and restore quality when conditions improve. With solutions from other vendors, quality degrades until the call finally drops. Thanks to dynamic adaption, Vidyo sustains high quality conferences over links with variable bandwidth and up to 20% packet loss. No other solution even comes close.
Only Vidyo delivers 100+ concurrent HD connections per virtual appliance or unit of rack space. How is this possible? Rather than transcode at a centralized bottleneck (i.e., the MCU), the VidyoRouter directs an optimized video stream to each conference participant. This remarkably effective and efficient architecture, patented by Vidyo, conserves bandwidth and ensures an optimal experience for everyone. Need even more capacity? Just add physical or virtual VidyoRouters anywhere in the network.
Say goodbye to forklift upgrades. While legacy systems lock you into old standards and equipment, all Vidyo components are software-upgradable to deliver new features, support new standards and povide enhanced performance. To extend the life of legacy systems, H.323 and SIP connections are delivered by the VidyoGateway™ and through the free VidyoWay® interconnectivity service.
The VidyoWorks™ platform allows organizations, system integrators, service providers and software developers to Vidyo-enable applications and workflows. Whether your applications requires video communications on a mobile device or within a web browster using WebRTC, VidyoWorksTM has you covered. The core intellectual property, APIs, SDK, and development framework delivered by VidyoWorks already powers widely-deployed applications like Philips healthcare solutions and Google+ Hangouts.
At the heart of every Vidyo™ deployment is an infrastructure that delivers video routing, management tools, interoperability options and solutions for recording and webcasting. By freeing video collaboration from bottlenecks and a dependency on high-cost hardware and network connections, the Vidyo infrastructure pairs unmatched performance with the flexibility to support multiple deployment models and virtually unlimited scalability.
The Brains and Brawn that Power Every Vidyo Deployment
Instead of transcoding at a centralized bottleneck (i.e., the MCU), the VidyoRouter™ directs an optimized video stream to each video conference participant. This remarkably effective and efficient architecture, patented by Vidyo, conserves bandwidth and ensures an optimal experience for everyone. For even more capacity, simply add physical or virtual VidyoRouters anywhere in the network.
- Native rate and resolution matching up to 4k at 60fps per endpoint
- Up to 150 concurrent HD connections per physical appliance or 100 connections per virtual appliance
- Sustains HD conferences over links with variable bandwidth and up to 20% packet loss
- No pre-set limit to the number of participants in a conference
- Dynamic adaption optimizes quality and bandwidth efficiency for each participant in conference
- Grow capacity on-demand to support thousands of concurrent connections
- Supports conferences with participants from conference rooms, computers, and mobile devices
- Transcode-free technology virtually eliminates latency
Easy Management on All Levels
VidyoPortal™ works with VidyoRouter™ to provide enterprise-class management tools that are accessible through an intuitive, browser-based interface. Administrators appreciate its flexibility and control options, while end users find it easy to manage their own virtual conference space. With capacity to support tens of thousands of individual users and an option to provision up to 1,000 private-label tenants, VidyoPortal can handle any Vidyo deployment.
- Create user accounts, groups, tenants, and bandwidth policies
- Define multiple levels of access, from end users to super administrators
- Enhance security with support for AES encryption
- Supports hot standby setup for improved resiliency
- Centralized management of Vidyo components
- Self-service: users can host, join, and moderate conferences without IT support
- Integration with Active Directory makes it easy to set up user accounts
- Distribute software, moderate conferences, and create new reservation-less meeting rooms from a single console
- Manage capacity licensing and endpoint software upgrades
Flexible and affordable interoperability
VidyoGateway™ extends the Vidyo infrastructure to support third-party video and audio endpoints. For H.323 and SIP-based systems, VidyoGateway delivers participant video at resolutions up to 1080p30, plus user-friendly features like far-end camera control, content sharing, and interactive voice response. With support for clustering and high-availability, VidyoGateway delivers affordable interoperability that is easy to deploy, manage, and scale.
- Integrates H.323 and SIP-based endpoints with Vidyo including support for H.239 and BFCP content sharing
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p30
- Supports clustering, load balancing, and failover to enhance capacity and resiliency
- Available as a physical or virtual server appliance
- Conference with third-party room systems inside and outside your organization
- Extend the life of your existing conference room equipment
- Interoperate with third-party conferencing endpoints
- Make video streams from H.264/AVC more resilient to packet loss
Vidyo in Action
Connecting 20,000 Scientists
Transforming Patient Care