An internship is your first glimpse into corporate life and life after graduation. It’s a great opportunity to develop the skills you’ll need to further your career. Critical skills such as communication, teamwork and leadership can only be fine tuned outside of the classroom.
At Stampede, we offer two types of internships. Leadership AV which is a premier internship program geared toward fostering women in the industry and our in-semester/summer internships which are project-oriented and allow you to take responsibility for a major assignment. All internships are primarily located at Stampede’s corporate headquarters in Amherst, NY.
Stampede’s internships are a great opportunity to earn hands-on real-world experience that will enable you to develop your potential and make key contacts for future networking. Our internship offers you the opportunity to not only earn college credit, but will give you direct feedback from professionals regarding your strengths and weaknesses, and will further your education and expand your resume.
We are looking for outgoing individuals to work in our Business Development/Marketing department. The ideal candidates will learn to work within Stampede’s marketing database to learn, execute and support marketing initiatives and business development strategies specific to our industry as well as make outbound calls to implement these strategies.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis.
- Create custom reports.
- Read technical journals and/or manuals, attends vendor seminars, and takes advantage of appropriate professional development opportunities to learn about new database marketing techniques.
- Carry out daily campaign processes, including start-to-finish scope.
- Schedule and coordinate text and creative content.
- Analyze campaigns for key metrics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of many computer programs, such as Excel and Word.
- Position will involve a high volume of data entry, data analysis and a high volume phone work so applicants should be outgoing, dynamic and professional.
This opportunity can open the door to other opportunities within our company as well as give you great experience for your resume after graduation.